- 60-minute intake: $225
- 55-minute therapy session (53-60 minutes): $190
- 45-minute therapy session (38-52 minutes): $160
- Parent Coaching, Couples Therapyand Family Therapy (60 minutes): $225
- Group Therapy: $100 per person per group
- Phone Consultation 10 mins: $100
- Individual Therapy 35-45 mins: $150
- Psychological Testing/Each Hour: $250
Other Rates (practice-wide):
- Legal proceedings: $500/hour (including travel, preparation, and attendance paid in-full 48-hours prior to the court appearance)
- Preparation of documents (including, but not limited to, letters & forms): $300
- Returned check fee: $35
- Phone consultation with collateral sources: $30/15-minute increment
- Educational consultation: $250/hour (including travel and attendance)
If you become involved in legal proceedings that require participation by your clinician, you will be expected to pay for your clinician’s professional time even if he/she is called to testify by another party. Because of the difficulty of legal involvement, we charge $500 per hour for preparation and attendance at any legal proceeding. A minimum 4-hour increment is required due to the time commitment involved with attending legal proceedings. Payment, in full, for legal services must be made by credit card payable to “Psychology and Beyond, LLC” – and must be received no later than 48-hours prior to any court appearance. Otherwise, your clinician will not be able to appear.
Please notify us if any problems arise during therapy regarding your ability to make timely payments. We allow clients to carry a balance for two sessions before services may be interrupted if an account is not brought up to current.